October 2 - 4
There is no better vacation than a weekend together at Camp Kanata.
We are inviting families to join us for a fun-filled, memorable all-inclusive weekend together at Camp. 2020 campers, grab your parents and show them everything you love about Camp. This is your chance to be the "counselor" of your family and show them how special Kanata is.
Alumni, gather your friends and family and come back to the place you love.
Never been to Camp Kanata? Then this is a fantastic way to become a part of our Camp Family and to explore all that we have to offer.
We will adhere to all state and local health department guidelines that are in place during your families visit to Camp - including practicing social distancing.
HOW WILL THE PROGRAM WORK?
- Arrival on Friday is between 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Departure on Sunday is at 11:30 a.m.
- Each family will have their own cabin and bathroom.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided by Camp and you'll have the option of eating in the dining hall or picnicking around Kanata.
- Daily activities will include archery, the climbing wall, canoeing, swimming (in the lake and our pool--weather permitting), target sports, arts & crafts, the tarzan swing, water slides and more!
- Evening programs will include campfires, talent shows, singing, smores and stories.
- Opening and closing programs, including Sunday Chapel, to celebrate your time together as a family.
COST: $136 per person
A minimum of three people are required per cabin in order to register for the weekend.
ENSURING A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT AT CAMP
Ensuring a safe summer will require a partnership among all of us. Our top priority is to keep our campers, families, and staff safe. In light of our current reality, we have elevated our medical protocols and practices using recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), American Camp Association (ACA), North Carolina State Health and Human Services, Wake County Health Department, and with guidance from our Camp Medical Advisory Committee.
Please complete the 14 Day Health Assessment and Temperature Form below prior to arrival.
Health Assessment and Temperature Form
Do I have to wear a mask at Camp?
In order to cancel a Family Camp Program, Camp must receive a written cancelation two weeks prior to your start date. The deposit is non-refundable. Not attending the program does not entitle you to a refund.