There is no better vacation than a weekend together at Camp Kanata.
We are inviting families to join us for a fun-filled, memorable all-inclusive weekend together at Camp. Campers, grab your parents and show them everything you love about Camp. This is your chance to be the "counselor" of your family and show them how special Kanata is.
Alumni, gather your friends and family and come back to the place you love.
Never been to Camp Kanata? Then this is a fantastic way to become a part of our Camp Family and to explore all that we have to offer.
Dates & Cost
- March 17-19, 2023
- April 14-16, 2023
- $222 per person for YMCA of the Triangle Members
- $228 for non-members
A minimum of three people is required per cabin in order to register for the weekend. There is a one-time $50 housing cost per group/family which is charged at the time of registration.
Registration information can be found here.
Health and Safety
How will the progam work?
- Arrival on Friday is between 4 - 6 p.m. Departure on Sunday is at 11 a.m.
- Each family will have their own cabin and bathroom.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided by Camp, and you'll have the option of eating in the dining hall or picnicking around Kanata.
- Daily activities will include archery, the climbing wall, canoeing, swimming (in the lake and our pool--weather permitting), target sports, arts & crafts, the tarzan swing, water slides and more!
- Evening programs will include campfires, talent shows, singing, smores and stories.
- Opening and closing programs, including Sunday Chapel, to celebrate your time together as a family.
In order to cancel a Family Camp Program, Camp must receive a written cancelation two weeks prior to your start date. The deposit is non-refundable. Not attending the program does not entitle you to a refund.