August 3, 2020, 3:00 PM
Due to the projected path of the impending storm and its impact on the Triangle region, we will not be holding Camp Kanata Day Camp tomorrow, Tuesday August 4. We will update you tomorrow if there are any programmatic modifications or cancellations for Wednesday, August 5.
August 2, 2020, 9:00 PM
We continue to monitor the path of Hurricane Isaias and remain committed to keeping you informed about upcoming programming. We will be holding our Day Camp program on Monday as scheduled. At this time, we are still planning on holding Camping Out at Kanata (8/6-8/9) and will continue to keep that group of participants updated as appropriate. We remain committed to the safety and well-being of our participants and staff, and remain confident in our Hurricane policies and procedures. Thank you, as always, for your well-wishes, patience, and continued partnership.
July 31, 2020, 12:00 PM
Like you, we will continue to monitor the path of Hurricane Isaias over the coming days. At this time, we are still planning on holding Day Camp (August 3-7) and Camping Out at Kanata (August 6-9) next week as scheduled. As always, the safety and well-being of our campers and staff is our number one priority. Our team will be meeting throughout the weekend and we will keep you posted on any decisions or programmatic adjustments.
- ‹ Previous Article
- Next Article ›